The following certificates are required for admission to Post Graduate degree course at the time of admission.
- KEA Allotment Letter
- NEET Rank Card
- 10th Marks Card
- MBBS Marks Cards
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Concerned State registration and KMC registration Certificate
- Migration Certificate (As applicable)
- ID Proof ( PAN card and AADHAR card)
- Photos- 10 Numbers
- Transfer Certificate from previous institution
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category
One set of original and 2 sets of photocopies of the above mentioned documents should be submitted to the college at the time of admission.
If the above mentioned original documents are not submitted with-in the stipulated time to the college, admission will not be processed.